CANARA BANK AND DEFENCE PENSIONERS
The Canara Bank utilized the services of its retired officer Sgt.S.Kandiah in a big way and settled the grievances of many pensioners who are living in remote villages and drawing pension from rural branches.
For the information of the readers, I am giving the names of the Canara Bank branches, where Sgt.S.Kandiah visited. First of all the Exwel Trust thanks the Canara Bank management for giving access to a retired officer to attend the pensioner’s grievances in more than 24 branches in Tirunelveli region. We are very much thankful to the concerned branch managers for having given excellent co-operation to Sgt.S.Kandiah and the pensioners.
The names of the Canara Bank branches Sgt.S.Kandiah visited in Tirunelveli region.
1. Canara Bank, Alangulam Branch, Tirunelveli District.
2. Canara Bank, Veerakeralampudur Branch, Tirunelveli District.
3. Canara Bank, Thirukurunkudi Branch, Tirunelveli District.
4. Canara Bank, Eruvadi Branch, Tirunelveli District.
5. Canara Bank, Srivaikuntam Branch, Thuthukudi District.
6. Canara Bank,
7. Canara Bank, Eral Branch, Thuthukudi District.
8. Canara Bank, Arumuganeri Branch, Thuthukudi District,
9. Canara Bank, Gangaikondan Branch, Tirunelveli District.
10. Canara Bank, Kayathar Branch, Tirunelveli District.
11. Canara Bank, Tiruchendur Branch, Thuthukudi District.
12. Canara Bank, Vallioor Branch, Tirunelveli District.
13. Canara Bank, Sankaranainarkoil Branch, Tirunelveli District,
14. Canara Bank, Puliangudi Branch, Tirunelveli District.
15. Canara Bank, Kovilpatti Branch, Thuthukudi District.
16. Canara Bank, Kallidaikurichi Branch, Tirunelveli District.
17. Canara Bank, Tenkasi Branch, Tirunelveli District.
18. Canara Bank, Shencottah Branch, Tirunelveli District.
19. Canara Bank, Melapalayam Branch, Tirunelveli District.
20. Canara Bank, Maharajanagar, Branch, Tirunelveli.
21. Canara Bank, Tirunelveli Jn. Branch.
22. Canara Bank, Palayamkottai Branch. Tirunelveli District.
23. Canara Bank, Perumalpuram Branch, Tirunelveli District.
All the defence pensioners who are drawing pension from the above branches are satisfied that they are being paid correct pension.
A single man visited all these branches alone and made this possible. Can any body name any such person doing such service to the ex-servicemen any where in the Country ? If so please send us his name and address with photo for publishing in this Blog. If we cannot do, at least we can appreciate and encourage them.
At this moment, the Exwel trust is proud to mention that it is the excellent recognition the Canara Bank management had given to its retired officer Sgt.S.Kandiah. But for the support by the Canara Bank management, this task would not have been achieved.
But why the other Banks like the SBI, IOB, Indian Bank are not utilizing the services of its retired ex-servicemen bank employees?
Sgt.S.Kandiah had visited many other Bank branches also. Except the State Bank of
The SBI being the largest bank and having large number of pensioners with them, still not co-operating with the voluntary services of the Exwel Trust. For every problem of the pensioners the SBI branches simply tell the pensioners to go the CPPC, Chennai and close the chapter.
The grievances of the defence pensioners are mounting in SBI Branches. It is high time the SBI look into it immediately.