NOTIFICATION FOR SUBMISSION OF RENEWAL APPLICATIONS UNDER PM’S SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME (PMSS) 2016-17
It is also intimated that the timeline for online submission of new applications for the PM’s Scholarships for Academic Year 2016-17 would be publicized through this web-portal and newspapers in Aug 2016.
In case of any query/difficulty, you may approach respective ZSB/RSB or call up KSB Sectt on its helpline numbers. 011-26715250 (Extn 215) or email it to Id: firstname.lastname@example.org or post it on to this web-portal under "Grievances”.
- Original ink signed Bonafide Certificate signed by Principal/Dean/ Registrar of the Institute / College as per Annexure-1 to be scanned and uploaded.
- Scan and and upload the ‘Examination Passing Certificate’ duly signed by candidate as per Annexure-2.
- Download the format of certificate related to linking of Aadhaar Number and upload the same after duly signed by Branch Manager (SBI / PNB only) as per Annexure-3.
- Scan and upload original mark sheets of both semesters / academic year issued by University.
- Scan and upload first page of bank pass book or cancelled cheque leaf printed with Name and Account No of students duly linked with his / her Aadhaar No.
- Scan and upload your (student’s) Aadhaar Card showing your name and address etc.