The postings in this Blog are only the personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the views of the “indianexserviceman” blog team. These are expressed in good faith for the general welfare of the veterans of the Indian Armed Forces. The contents of this blog are neither for business nor for any commercial gains. Neither the “indianexserviceman” blog team nor the individual authors of any material on this blog accept responsibility for any loss or damage however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer arising out of your use or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this blog. All views and opinions presented are solely those of the surfer and do not necessarily represent those of “indianexserviceman” blog team. This is not an official blog site. This blog is run by a team of Air Warriors of the IAF (Veterans). It is not affiliated to or officially recognized by the MOD or AHQ or Air HQ or Govt/State or any other organization.
"நாட்டுக்காக உயிர் நீத்தவர்களை நினைக்காதநாடு இனி யாரும் அதற்காக உயிர் விடும் தகுதியை இழந்துவிடும்."
Saturday, April 4, 2009
NON-PAYMENT OF 6TH CPC ARREARS
To the DGM, Customer service
I am sending herewith a copy of a letter to the Chief Manager, SBI Palayamkottai, (Code 1619), and to the Chief Manager, CPPC, Chennai 1. But so far no response.
Please look into the matter and arrange to pay me the 6th CPC arrears at an early date.
P.Subramanian (Def. Pensioner)
No.98 C IOB Colony,
Tirunelveli 627 011.
The Chief Manager,
Central Pension Processing Cell,
State Bank of India, Main Branch,
Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600 001.
(Through the Chief Manager, SBI, Palayamkottai)
NON-PAYMENT OF 6TH CPC ARREARS IN RESPECT OF RE-EMPLOYED & RETIRED EXSM. PENSIONER. BALANCE OF 40% ARREARS RS.43,589/-/- TO BE PAID NOW.
I am a Defence pensioner, drawing pension from SBI, Palayamkottai Branch. I was re-employed in Indian Bank as Clerk and retired on 30.6.2008, and got my got my pension restored with DA w.e.f. 1.7.2008.
2. It is observed from my pass book entries that I have not been paid the 6th CPC arrears for the period from 01.1.2006 to 30.6.2008. Even though I was re-employed during that period, but I am eligible, for a revised consolidated pension w.e.f. 1.1.2006 without D.A as per Government letter dt.11.11.08. I am surprised to see that I have not been paid so far. For your information I am giving my particulars as follows:-
1. Name : P.Subramanian
2. Rank : Subedar Gp.C
3. Service : 28 years.
4. PPO No. : S/Corr 1.4290/2000 and S/016597/1993
5. Date of commencement of
Pension : 01.8.1993. (SB A/C No.11074451480)
6. My existing pension as on
01.1.2006 : Rs.4,050 (Already updated)
7. Revised Pension as per 6th
CPC Annexure I Page.19 : Rs.9,153/-
8. Per month increase in pen pension : Rs.9,153 – 4.050 = Rs.5,103
9. Total arrears to be paid from 1.1.06
To 30.6.08 for 30 months
= 5103 x 30 = : Rs.1,53,090
10.Increase in pension to be paid
After retirement from Bank i.e.
For July 08 : Rs. 1,687
For Aug 08 : Rs. 1,687
Total arrears to be paid : Rs. 1,56,464
40% arrears to be paid now : Rs.62,586/-
60% arrears to be paid later : Rs.93,878/-
3. Please refer my pass book entries. You have paid Rs.5061/- only on 08.12.08 which appears to be the 3 months difference in Pension from Sep 08 to Nov 08 (1687 x 3 5061). Later on 29.12.08 you have paid my revised pension Rs.10,618 (Revised Basic Pension Rs.9,153 plus 16% DA i.e. Rs.1465) with D.R. correctly. On 01.3.09 you have credited Rs.18,997 as arrears instead of Rs.62,586/-.
4. It seems that you have calculated arrears like any other pensioner. My case is different. I was re-employed during the period from 1.1.06 to 30.6.08 and I was paid only basic pension of Rs.4,050 (pre-revised) from 1.1.06 and now the revised consolidated pension as per para 14 of MOD letter dt.11.11.08 is to be paid to me by taking the paid and payable for the above period. Please therefore verify and arrange to pay the difference of Rs.43,589/- (62,586 – 18997 = Rs.43,589) at an early date.
5. I have already sent the Xerox copies of the PPOs, Pass Book on 20.01.09. I have also submitted an enquiry form directly in your office on 19.2.09 to the concerned clerk.
6. Therefore, I request your good offices to look into the matter and pay the balance of 40% arrears of Rs.43,589/- at an early date.
Palayamkottai, Sd/ x x x x x x
Date: 04.04.2009 (P.Subramanian)